1. You can’t please anyone. Don’t even try to.
2. Humans are not as powerful. A ‘small’ virus has proven that.
3. Wishing someone a ‘happy new year’ and ‘happy birthday’ would have a new meaning henceforth.
4. There may be times that money, clothes and possessions won’t matter.
5. There are several interesting bloggers writing relatable content.
6. Reading and commenting on other blogs is essential. Don’t just write, read and comment on other blogs.
7. I think I can blog fulltime if I have my basic needs met. 😁
8. Twitter is a useful tool for promoting your blog.
9. Working from home takes a lot of effort and will-power.
10. Physical church service over online church service. Any day!
*This is the final post of the 21 lockdown blog challenge. It’s been an exciting 3-weeks of creating posts and interacting with other bloggers all over the world. I feel my world is a lot bigger now. Thank you for making my lockdown worthwhile.❤*